- Kyoya was not too far from Nagoya station. You can go to the downtown or shopping area on foot.
- The interior design was very sophisticated and I felt Japanese atmosphere. The room was big, and it had everything I needed during my stay. The room had a bathroom, but guests were able to use the public bath. The public bath was not so big, but nice. I loved Tatami in the room.
- Room slippers in the room were free to bring to home after using. I enjoyed the garden view through the window.
- Breakfast was little expencive, but it was worth to try. I enjoyed many dishes with nice garden view.
In the garden, a tripod for selfie was equipped.
- Quality of service was nice as well. My receptionist was a lady, and she was nice and able to tale in English. The owner was friendly, and he gave some snacks as a good bye-gift.
My stay was just perfect. I would like to come back to Kyoya if I have a chance to visit Nagoya again.